• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RIGHT TURN ONLY!! - New Year's Revolutions

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Yay, two of my favourite series are reviewed and well too. I love Dramacon to bits and will join in hoping that there is a sequel, because I just didn't get enough of it and the wonderful characters. Though maybe it would be nice to have some interaction done beyond Yattacon.

I do agree that Bethany was the highlight. Also, Emily added some nice depth to the love story and assured her the title of pretty d*mn cool character in my books as well.

I also completely love Sand Chronicles and am so glad that the first GN came out, because I actually missed the volume of Shojo Beat that had spoiler[Ann's mother's suicide], as well as a few others. I look forward to getting this ASAP and figuring out what I've missed.

The wedding dress one looks potentially interesting. Not as much as a bunch of other series on my list though.
darkhunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quote
SAND CHRONICLES sounds interesting, I might need to check it out sometimes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2