• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Discusses OniAi Release With Only English Subtitles

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:57 am Reply with quote
configspace wrote:
It's strange rightstuf would delist it though.

It is probably no longer available from the distributor. Right Stuf will typically not let you order something unless they believe that they can get it for you, so if it is not available to them they will remove it.
It is possible that Funimation is not going to do another print run, or they just have not announced it yet. If more become available from the distributor then Right Stuf will start selling it again.

Whether or not Funimation decides to print more will probably mean something, but I do not know enough about the business to tell what that might be.

Since this is probably an experiment they may have decided on a production limit before they started the release.

It is also possible that I have no idea what I am talking about. Anime smile + sweatdrop
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sailor S

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Just thought I'd pass along that TRSI will be getting more copies, so they're taking orders for it again. They'll ship out in March https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152042689752745&set=a.10151485847192745.1073741835.70101247744&type=1&stream_ref=10
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9