• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2007-02-09]

Goto page Previous    Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SalarymanJoe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the laughs, I need it today! Allow me to illustrate.

Fox_Inside wrote:
You guys still consider me a "flake". I am no "Flake" becuase I can really do these moves.

This is where I have to start muffling my laughter so my co-workers won't get mad at me.

Fox_Inside wrote:
In fact I have already mastered the complete Rasengan unlike the fake Naruto.

Well, at least you know Naruto is fake. Now if only you can realize everything in Naruto is fake.

But, I'm sporting; video or it didn't happen.

Fox_Inside wrote:
My girlfriend is sad becuase you guys have no hearts.

I won't speak for the rest of the forum members, but I'm guilty as charged.

Fox_Inside wrote:
I will one day become hokage and over rank the presidant.

If you're going to "over rank" him, you might want to spell it correctly first. Hokage. Hahahaha. You might have to contend with the Bavarian Illuminati.

Fox_Inside wrote:
Then you will know fear. I will strike you down.

As a matter of fact I can beat the chidori and have mastered all elements. I can now summon frogs and am working on dogs. My girlfriend is helping to calm me. We will have a baby fox with wings. You will regret messing with me.

I've seen my fair share of absolutely ridiculous "ninja" conversations being in martial arts for a number of years, but yours give the top of that list a run for their money.

Baby fox with wings? That's more retarded than a platypus. Speaking of which, why the hell doesn't anyone use the platypus as its spirit animal? Perhaps I should be the pioneer because my love of the platypus means I truly understand the platypus. Once I can summon them, I will be "teh mastAr" because I can summon a creature that is nowhere near native to my geographical environment.

Fox_Inside wrote:
And "Zac" those bunnies will be no match to my frogs. Nothing will be safe from me. I am no "Flake" I am someone to be feared. Hokage position will be mine and children will bcome intune with their ninja powers. One day soon I will rule all. So await that day in fear.

My only hope is that when you grow up, you can look back on this with as much humor as I have.

Vids or it didn't happen!

Drew "Suiko (/Platypus)" Sutton
http://akibaren.blogspot.com
MorwenLaicoriel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quote
SalarymanJoe wrote:

Baby fox with wings? That's more retarded than a platypus. Speaking of which, why the hell doesn't anyone use the platypus as its spirit animal? Perhaps I should be the pioneer because my love of the platypus means I truly understand the platypus. Once I can summon them, I will be "teh mastAr" because I can summon a creature that is nowhere near native to my geographical environment.

OH! OH! I want that spirit animal too! Anime hyper I've got really electic tastes and I confuse people, so I think I fit under it.

*wonders what sort of children people that have a fox and a platypus as a spirit animal would have...a fox that lays eggs?*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
jgreen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quote
ikillchicken wrote:
I really hope this guy isnt serious because if he is the saddest person ever. Even sadder than that Clown, you know the one I mean...

I don't know about that. If the movie Orgazmo has taught me anything, it's that "There's nothing sadder...than a sad Japanese man." Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jaxy-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quote
SalarymanJoe wrote:

lmao. touché, my good sir.
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quote
I thought that an idiot in my RP forumwas an idiot, but now I think I've seen the epitome of idiocy (sp?).

SalarymanJoe wrote:

Heh... That's a nice retort. Get to summonin', dude! Get to summonin'!

Anime hyper.

I just can't wait to see what the heck's gonna happen with the next flake!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quote
TestamentSaki wrote:
I thought that an idiot in my RP forumwas an idiot, but now I think I've seen the epitome of idiocy (sp?).

SalarymanJoe wrote:

Heh... That's a nice retort. Get to summonin', dude! Get to summonin'!

Anime hyper.

Yeah, Fox-boy, put up or shut up.

Wanna take bets he'll be Answerman's Flake in tomorrows column?
Rolando_jose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quote
SalarymanJoe wrote:
My only hope is that when you grow up, you can look back on this with as much humor as I have.

Drew "Suiko (/Platypus)" Sutton

My only hope is that someone performs a lobotomy on him, so he doesnt remember all of this embarrasing moment....
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure lobotomies have nothing to do with memory. If I recall correctly, it has something to do with expression emotions or something like that.
FlamingPinecone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quote
Fox_Inside wrote:
You guys still consider me a "flake". I am no "Flake" becuase I can really do these moves. In fact I have already mastered the complete Rasengan unlike the fake Naruto. My girlfriend is sad becuase you guys have no hearts. I will one day become hokage and over rank the presidant. Then you will know fear. I will strike you down.

As a matter of fact I can beat the chidori and have mastered all elements. I can now summon frogs and am working on dogs. My girlfriend is helping to calm me. We will have a baby fox with wings. You will regret messing with me.

And "Zac" those bunnies will be no match to my frogs. Nothing will be safe from me. I am no "Flake" I am someone to be feared. Hokage position will be mine and children will bcome intune with their ninja powers. One day soon I will rule all. So await that day in fear.

I really have no sarcastic remarks or witty slams. the work is all here for me.

furthermore, your earnestly is dubious at best.

fawhooosh!
ManOfRust

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quote
SalarymanJoe wrote:
Speaking of which, why the hell doesn't anyone use the platypus as its spirit animal? Perhaps I should be the pioneer because my love of the platypus means I truly understand the platypus.

Ohhh, Drew-san, will you please teach us all how to harness our Platypus chi? Now there's a skill that would really be useful. To heck with this fox nonsense.

TestamentSaki wrote:

I don't see how it can be anything but a let down after this week. But I suppose we shouldn't underestimate the ability of the general internet population to sink to new lows. At least we know that if it's not as much fun as this week's guy, Zac will have some kitties or bunnies ready to make it all better. Anime exclamation
Raicho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quote
Wow. This Fox_Inside guy makes me feel so horribly normal compared to him... I just kind of want to find out who he is and go and smack some sense into him.
SalarymanJoe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quote
ManOfRust wrote:

Ohhh, Drew-san, will you please teach us all how to harness our Platypus chi? Now there's a skill that would really be useful. To heck with this fox nonsense.

I will warn you ahead of time: laying eggs is the hard part.

Drew "Suiko" Sutton
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Especially for GUYS.

ManOfRust wrote:
I don't see how it can be anything but a let down after this week. But I suppose we shouldn't underestimate the ability of the general internet population to sink to new lows. At least we know that if it's not as much fun as this week's guy, Zac will have some kitties or bunnies ready to make it all better

Do not underestimate the power of the Internet community... Anime hyper. And I hope Zac pops a great pic from the top hat... I once dreamt that a pic of my kittens was there! (God knows I don't want that to be true O_o...)

This was the pic in my dream

A shame they've gone and grown up Anime cry
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Vikio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Dude, those are ALL yours?! I don't think I could handle 12 hungry eyes following me around the room. Shocked I hope you gave some of those away to friends... They're cute though! Anime smile
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Nope... They were all mine from the time they were born until I had to give them out one by one. And the parents are my mom's cat (called Taro) and my own one (called Misaki).

I miss them, though. Narcisa, Spotz, Ta-kun, Tom, Isabella and Carlota a.k.a 'Soccer Ball...' I can't believe they're all going to be 1 yr old in March.

And by the way, I'm a girl (a 20-year-old one Razz)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 10 of 11