• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Limited Edition Hatsune Miku Edition PS Vita Offered

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 am Reply with quote
Now that is a PSPV that I can buy to bad it wont make it to the US
superdry

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:32 am Reply with quote
firedragon54738 wrote:
Now that is a PSPV that I can buy to bad it wont make it to the US

You can always import it since the Vita is region-free. Of course, you'll be paying a lot more for it than buying a US one.
dragon695

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:44 am Reply with quote
Forget Miku, where's the Kagamine Len version? I would so buy that! Twisted Evil
Shiggity

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
Forget Miku, where's the Kagamine Len version? I would so buy that! Twisted Evil

Heh. Len? Meh. Razz
Shiggity

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 am Reply with quote
YAY I forgot I had someone I know (online) in Japan. She's gonna try and preorder the WiFi model for me. Come release I'll send her the money and she'll ship it out to me. w00 w00 w00 w00 w00!

EDIT: I since pre-ordered my own, and my friend mentioned above found one for me, but it was more expensive than the one I had found on website nippon-yasan.com for US $557.53 ($515 plus $40 something FedEx shipping).

Also, I'm hoping it comes with a carrying case of some sort... I found a console-matching white official PS VITA carring case, but it's $30 or more depending on where I get it. I guess when people start unboxing the non-Miku Crystal White Special Edition PS VITAs we'll know......

Last edited by Shiggity on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Yubikiri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quote
Shiggity wrote:
YAY I forgot I had someone I know (online) in Japan. She's gonna try and preorder the WiFi model for me. Come release I'll send her the money and she'll ship it out to me. w00 w00 w00 w00 w00!

EDIT: I since pre-ordered my own, and my friend mentioned above found one for me, but it was more expensive than the one I had found on website nippon-yasan.com for US $557.53 ($515 plus $40 something FexEx shipping).

Also, I'm hoping it comes with a carrying case of some sort... I found a console-matching white official PS VITA carring case, but it's $30 or more depending on where I get it. I guess when people start unboxing the non-Miku Crystal White Special Edition PS VITAs we'll know......

If your still interested Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- f Accessory Set [PS Vita] can be found at cdjapan co jp it includes a carriing case with Miku on it.. They had 7 left for pre-order when I ordered mine..
Shiggity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 am Reply with quote
Yubikiri wrote:
Shiggity wrote:

EDIT: I since pre-ordered my own, and my friend mentioned above found one for me, but it was more expensive than the one I had found on website nippon-yasan.com for US $557.53 ($515 plus $40 something FexEx shipping).

If your still interested Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- f Accessory Set [PS Vita] can be found at cdjapan co jp it includes a carriing case with Miku on it.. They had 7 left for pre-order when I ordered mine..

Haha it's funny you mention that. I also preordered that from the same retailer (website) as I did the Vita bundle itself. I could have preordered that accessory set from elsewhere (for example cdjapan.co.jp), but I'm getting it from Nippon-Yasan.com (same place as the bundle itself) as to maximize the simultaneous delivery of it and the Vita on the same day, i.e. August 30th, 2012. It'd be silly to go out and about with a new expensive toy without any kind of protection. Thanks though. Smile 2 short months and she shall be mine.. *evil laugh* lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2