• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (OVA).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:27 am Reply with quote
^

Well, the last episode only went in theaters earlier this year. It has been taking forever to finish production and screening of these things. It's been in production since like 2009-2010. I think every episode was delayed at least once, and they ended up making 5 episodes where 4 were initially planned. I figure funimation was waiting for it to finish.

The first official screening of it in the US was the first episode at otakon this year a couple of months ago. I'd expect them to produce some kind of release relatively soon based on that.
Yuki_Higure

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:00 am Reply with quote
I hope so. I honestly expected something to crop up around the time they released the original set.

There's some kind of anniversary event for CG at the end of this month, right? Granted that's obviously for Japan, but Funi would be smart to jump on it stateside with a nice, meaty announcement for both Akito and Nunnally in Wonderland - they're sitting on that one too I believe.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2