• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Trinity Blood on Cartoon Network in September

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Josh7289 wrote:
Nice, a 26-episode hiatus -- great way to decrease interest in a series.
Don't worry, you'll have Bleach, then when it hits its 26th they will pull that, and new episodes of E7 will come back on. It will all work out. That is if they even decide to bring E7 back.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Josh7289

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Dargonxtc wrote:
Josh7289 wrote:
Nice, a 26-episode hiatus -- great way to decrease interest in a series.
Don't worry, you'll have Bleach, then when it hits its 26th they will pull that, and new episodes of E7 will come back on. It will all work out. That is if they even decide to bring E7 back.

Why would they pull this on Bleach, when they don't do it on Naruto? Even Cartoon Network is not having hiatuses for its long-running series' anymore.
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quote
LydiaDianne wrote:
Cool! Cool New anime to watch!

Not sure if I'll like Trinity Blood or Bleach, but I'll give them a shot.

My dad always said that there was nothing wrong with trying new things.

As for me, I think that putting Trinity Blood on is gonna be pretty sweet. As I just said, I have nothing wrong with trying a new thing, especially an anime. Even if people say it's boring, I won't know till I try it. Very Happy
Steve007101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
And YES! InuYasha movie 4 is coming on [as] December 23!! Movie 3 August 12 and movie 4 December 23?! w00t!!

The third movie I've already said is the best action and plot you'll probably find in the Inuyasha anime (aside from drama). But the 4th movie... I consider the worst of the Inuyasha movies, it's quite the filler-esk movie.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
v1cious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quote
THIS is what they've been sitting on? you have got to be kidding me. i can't believe this is what they decided on out of all possible animes. i'm guessing no one even bothered to watch this series and just picked it based on the concept, cause this will be a total disaster.

Last edited by v1cious on Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pleroma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Well, as long as its not like Blood+, that movie was boring!

Blood+ is the series not the movie. BTW the Blood+ series is pure awsome, way better than that generic drivel Trinity Blood. Spoiler: it goes nowhere. Horrible choice really, but those expecting some cool ending (or any ending) will probably still buy into the hype.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Pleroma wrote:
Well, as long as its not like Blood+, that movie was boring!

Blood+ is the new series(Not a movie), that is somewhat boring at first but has really become great it the past couple of episodes. If your referring to Blood the last vampire movie, it was a good movie that leaves you wanting more. And there is lots more, Blood is kinda like .Hack in that there are lots of difference Media that house of the entire story. There are Manga, Videogames, and of course anime for this series.

v1cious wrote:
THIS is what they've been sitting on? you have got to be kidding me. i can't believe this is what they decided on out of all possible animes. i'm guessing no one even bothered to watch this series and just picked it based on the concept, cause this will be a total disaster.

Ouch! I am guessing you didn't enjoy the anime then........But lets be fair in suffers from spoiler[the berserker fate]and had there been more this series could of become much better. But your right it is a series that sounds really interesting from the title to the summary for it, but it's not like it's the worse ever.
Till next time,

Delta Kiral

Last edited by Deltakiral on Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AuraShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:38 pm Reply with quote
OMG!!!! That is AWESOME! Thank you SOOO much CN!!!

September 9th is gonna be my fav night of the year!~
rpgmaster1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:07 am Reply with quote
Adult Swim is a division of Cartoon Network. By the way, I heard that Witchblade will also be aired on Adult Swim but don't know when. Can anyone confirm if its true?
Nebs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:15 am Reply with quote
According to the last official word, FUNi is in talks to bringing Witchblade to Adult Swim. But nothing has been confirmed yet.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
DemonEyesLeo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:26 am Reply with quote
Sweet. I watched some Trinity Blood before it got licensed thought it was decent. Sept 9th is going to be a big day.
Killer 7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:59 am Reply with quote
Although it's no substitute for Hellsing. I would pick trinity blood over Witch hunter robin anyday.(now that i found to be boring.) Sure it's a hybrid of other anime concepts,but i wouldn't call it generic. A friend of mine was put off by the catholic stuff,but still thought it had potentualto be a good series.

I have a good feeling that the series will be well recieved once it premeires on CN.
kenshin77

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quote
Why did Adult swim pick up Trinity Blood. The show was really good for the first 10 or so episodes, but the story was really confusing by the time you get to episode 15 or later(Which was when they got to the Night Lords). The show is only good for Eye Candy, and nothing else. I think this was a terrible choice for Adult Swim, and they should have gotten rights to Blood + instead.
hikaru004

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Maybe Blood+ is too expensive. It's associated with Hollywood and famous Japanese musicians.

I wonder how Sony is going to release this to Region 1.
rpgmaster1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:43 pm Reply with quote
If Trinity Blood is just like Hellsing, then why not bring Hellsing Ultimate OVA? I know its either a love or hate series, but Hellsing has a slightly larger fanbase than Trinity Blood. Of course that is up for Kim Manning to decide. I wish I was in charge if Adult Swim, I live in Georgia as well but beggars can't be choosers. Since Adult Swim is currently negotiating with Funimation for airing Witchblade, they should figure out what anime would be aired. Inuyasha will be over later on this year and some anime series just bombed on AS (Looking at Case Closed and Lupin III).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3