• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Reborn!, Beelzebub, Gintama Characters Join J-Stars Victory Vs. Game

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sakuramusicstar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Well it was something to defeat the villain of that arc. I think what we all would really like to see is the Vongola Gear and the Oath Flame in this game and maybe some Adult Reborn even if it is his shadow lol.
flackenstien

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quote
sakuramusicstar wrote:
I was talking about with his Vongola Gear and Ultimate Dying Will Mode which he was engulfed in flames near the end of the manga since those are his highest forms he have achieved.

Vongola Gear seems odd as an awakening, seeing as its not really an awakening..
And, Ultimate Dying Will Mode never happened, that was from when the series was cancelled..
IanC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Kazemon15 wrote:

Edit: So like, where can I preorder? I can't find it on CDJapan.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/search3.html?q=J+Stars+Victory
Theres a special edition with at least an OST too.
sakuramusicstar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quote
flackenstien wrote:
sakuramusicstar wrote:
I was talking about with his Vongola Gear and Ultimate Dying Will Mode which he was engulfed in flames near the end of the manga since those are his highest forms he have achieved.

Vongola Gear seems odd as an awakening, seeing as its not really an awakening..
And, Ultimate Dying Will Mode never happened, that was from when the series was cancelled..

Do you realize there is a thing called the manga where it happened. right? If it was either in the manga or anime it's all fair game. I'm just saying it could be a possibility along with Hyper Dying Will Mode, Zero Point Breakthough, and every other prowerup that was in the anime and manga. They have every character who has one in the game so why not his since he has one as well.
war80

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:08 pm Reply with quote
wow im surprised they haven't announced seiya yet
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quote
And yet... Still no sign of Buso Renkin. Sad
flackenstien

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:35 pm Reply with quote
sakuramusicstar wrote:
Do you realize there is a thing called the manga where it happened. right? If it was either in the manga or anime it's all fair game.

A bullshit power-up from when the series was doing its cancellation wrap-up is not canon..
Ultimate Dying Will Mode is completely fake.

Also, Hyper Mode will be Tsuna's default form, and there's nothing after that that could be an awakening.. (Tsuna has nothing akin to Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Super Saiyan, Demon Form, or anything..)

Oath Flame would be a possibility if, IF, the Tsuna in this game had Vongola Gear, but he doesn't, he has X-Gloves Version Vongola Ring.
war80

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quote
SpacemanHardy wrote:

i just want captain bravo from buso renkin
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:21 pm Reply with quote
war80 wrote:
SpacemanHardy wrote:

i just want captain bravo from buso renkin

Yes, but I assume they're saving some stuff for the inevitable sequel.

Now just announce that rumored international release already! I really don't want to buy the Japanese version only for confirmation to come after I've spent the money.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
sakuramusicstar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quote
flackenstien wrote:
sakuramusicstar wrote:
Do you realize there is a thing called the manga where it happened. right? If it was either in the manga or anime it's all fair game.

A bullshit power-up from when the series was doing its cancellation wrap-up is not canon..

Also, Hyper Mode will be Tsuna's default form, and there's nothing after that that could be an awakening.. (Tsuna has nothing akin to Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Super Saiyan, Demon Form, or anything..)

Oath Flame would be a possibility if, IF, the Tsuna in this game had Vongola Gear, but he doesn't, he has X-Gloves Version Vongola Ring.

If it was in the manga, it was canon. The manga continued WAAYY after the anime ended which the Ultimate Dying Will Mode did happen. I don't know why you think any of that didn't happen even though it did since the manga IS the original source.

Excuse me princess, while that is true anything that happened in the manga can be put in the game when it comes out or eventually as downloadable content since there are other forms after Hyper Dying Will Mode. That's what I am saying.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote
Definitely importing. On a bad note though, seeing a reborn character almost confirms that there wont be a NA localization Sad
Keiichi-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:24 pm Reply with quote
if any of the secondary female protagonistas should have been playable, it's kagura.

i can see rukia being a support, but kagura would've been an awesome chun-li-like character to play as..
god45

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 am Reply with quote
flackenstien wrote:
sakuramusicstar wrote:

Confused are you some kinda of idiot or something do you know the word adaptation means like it or not it was in the manga and ultimate dying will mode happen and it is like chakra mode naruto and super saiyan
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2