• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: GATE Anime to Return in January

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nosehair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:39 pm Reply with quote
I hate all of you. just watch anime please. Give me credible evidence of your accusations or be quiet and talk about how you like the show or not.
animemaster1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:07 pm Reply with quote
I absolutely hate this split cour crap they do nowadays with anime. If you're gonna have an anime last more than one cour, then just fricken do it in one go. Stop making fabs have to wait months or a year in between or whatever.
ajr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Split cours are A-okay with me. I'd rather they take their time and turn out a quality piece of art rather than an inferior product not worth my time. It's not like I don't have other stuff to watch.

(also, winter season is looking pretty good between Gate, Gifting, Ajin, and especially Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. Maybe we'll even see that A Silent Voice film that was announced a while back)
kevinx59

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:06 pm Reply with quote
DontmesswithKarma wrote:
I loved this series. But people gonna hate since its A-1 pictures. I always find it hilarious how when A-1 rush their absolutely crucified, yet Madhouse have been rushing Overlord a ton recently and its just simply overlooked because its still "enjoyable"..... TALK ABOUT BIAS!!!
Typical anime community I guess, such a damn pity. Wish everyone would be more like Japanese fans and just like an anime for what it is and like the original work for what it is. But that will happen god knows when
I'm not a big A-1 fan, but that's because of their association with Aniplex, which I'm even less of a fan of. When I first heard of Gate I was excited. My excitement started falling when I heard A-1 was in charge, but it went back up when it turned out Aniplex was not involved (better yet, it was Warner Bros. and Genco, who I like). Its a shame the same didn't happen with Vividred Operation, but oh well.

I like Gate though, although the politics stuff kind of bores me. I haven't watched episode 12 yet, but just from episode 11 I could tell this wasn't anywhere near finished. 2 cour, split cour, its all good, I'll watch it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2