• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Familiar of Zero's Final Novel Volume Cover, Art Book Previewed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:01 am Reply with quote
XerneasYveltal wrote:
By the time the last volume comes out, it will all narrow down to the ultimate question asking which ending was better (LN or anime).

depending on how the anime ended. if it ended ala the same as inuyasha or worse, half/half like with the final season of shakuguan no shana, then there is gonna be some problems. especially with those in the harem crowd.

personally i hope the LN ends with both of them being together, but in saito's world.

though if the LN have a different ending than the anime, then it will really need to not fall under the same trap as with most harem based series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:02 am Reply with quote
For this ghostwriter, as long as they were properly paid, I don't see a problem with them not being credited now. However, their identity, even if under a pen name, should be revealed at some point.
Tenchi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:39 am Reply with quote
Oh, wait, wouldn't it be hilarious if the ghost writer turned out to be none other than Nagaru Tanigawa?

Like, he can finish someone else's series but leave Haruhi Suzumiya fans hanging for many more years.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2