• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How to Get Into Fate/Grand Order

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chronos02

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 am Reply with quote
FilthyCasual wrote:
chronos02 wrote:
Then, there's something I might've skipped in the jp version, but when was ORT ever mentioned? I don't remember the spoiler[Type-Mercury] ever being mentioned in the story or events in F/GO, can someone clear this one up for me? As for Primate Murder... I won't say a thing.

It wasn't. Not in FGO anyways, but it was in Strange Fake.

I was asking since the article says ORT was at least mentioned in the game, and it seems it is not... oh welp. can't expect the writer to be perfect =/, though I'm happy too, since that means I didn't skip anything, lol.

Hoping for a Strange Fake corssover at some point, but I'm not holding my breath, the novels are still ongoing... but if the Types are to appear at some point in F/GO, it's gona have to change its name to something else =P.
eliram

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:06 am Reply with quote
I tried out grand order when it first came out in japan. Not being a huge Fate fan I didn't stick with it for long.
Right now Im having fun with Fire Emblem Heros which I think address a number of preblems in the genre, but yea its story (or lack of) is the biggest flaw.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2