• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kanye, Kim Kardashian Feuding Over Akira Manga

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:36 am Reply with quote
Well they were talking about Akira manga, so it is some what anime/manga related and fits perfectly as an interest title. I read it and thought blaugh. But that being said, I pick and chose what to read on ANN and find it inconceivable that other ANN readers seem to be unable to do that. Really dislike that other ANN readers wish to control and censor what other ANN readers can read and see.
Tenbyakugon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:53 am Reply with quote
Straight-up-looking Twitter headline is what this sounds like, just for it to legitly be a perfectly relevant manga-related headline Laughing Laughing Laughing
SenpaiDuckie
ANN Community Manager

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:08 am Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
Gina Szanboti wrote:
Also, this article taught me that Kanye is now Ye. Literally rotfl over that bit, so I'm grateful for a good laugh for the day.

Same. I’m really hoping his middle names are “Olde” and “Wild”.

Okay, I kinda feel bad cause I'm also having a great laugh on this and I'm also the community manager Anime hyper I feel like the need of apologizing to my fellow mods right now, and also to my moderator side. I feel like I just betrayed myself. Anime hyper

But -- what I do like about these types of articles (celebrity-anime topic) is also the part that there are also some celebrities that are also anime fans, you know? It may not be fully broadcasted on news or anything, but it's just nice to know that some celebrities really appreciate it and are so into it.

Last edited by SenpaiDuckie on Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gemnist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:44 pm Reply with quote
Plot Twist: Pete Davidson already smoked all six volumes.
Cutiebunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Gemnist wrote:
Plot Twist: Pete Davidson already smoked all six volumes.

SNL skit when? Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2