• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - December 1 - 7

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptainAvatar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quote
RogueJedi86 wrote:
snl67 wrote:
Am I missing something? Just wondering why Sci Fi's monday night lineup is omitted.

Because Sci-Fi Channel aired that Tin Man miniseries instead of AniMonday last night.

My bad! At least I didn't miss anything (forgot to set up the DVR).
BellosTheMighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quote
RogueJedi86 wrote:
snl67 wrote:
Am I missing something? Just wondering why Sci Fi's monday night lineup is omitted.

Because Sci-Fi Channel aired that Tin Man miniseries instead of AniMonday last night.

Was that any good, BTW? I missed the first episode, so I didn't bother tuning in for the others, but it looked interesting...
KAtchan15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quote
samuraiwalt wrote:
I was just checking the Fuse.tv schedule and they have Ergo Proxy and Tenjho Tenge airing Fri. Dec. 7 at 11pm and 11:30pm Pacific Time. Didn't see any mention of this in the column.
I just checked the guide yesterday. I can't believe it's on at 2:00AM. Evil or Very Mad Whyyy...?!?
RogueJedi86

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quote
BellosTheMighty wrote:
RogueJedi86 wrote:
snl67 wrote:

Was that any good, BTW? I missed the first episode, so I didn't bother tuning in for the others, but it looked interesting...

No idea. The only great Sci-Fi Miniseries for me was "Taken". I haven't really gotten into the ones after that masterpiece.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
herbkir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Fuse TV's gotten really weird with the anime. With Ergo Proxy and Tejho Tenge nearing their ends, Fuse went all wonky with scheduling the shows. They should stick to the stuff that viewers can drop or pick up at any time, if they don't want to bother with consistency. Once these shows are done, I don't think I'll bother with future anime on Fuse. But I kinda doubt they'll be doing much with anime in future, anyway. (^_*)
Clodus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quote
this wasnt mentioned but im watching afro samurai right now on spike tv. 12/7
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quote
herbkir wrote:
Fuse TV's gotten really weird with the anime. With Ergo Proxy and Tejho Tenge nearing their ends, Fuse went all wonky with scheduling the shows. They should stick to the stuff that viewers can drop or pick up at any time, if they don't want to bother with consistency. Once these shows are done, I don't think I'll bother with future anime on Fuse. But I kinda doubt they'll be doing much with anime in future, anyway. (^_*)

According to this article they're supposed to replace Ergo Proxy with Le Portrait de Petit Cossette.
It also says,"A spokesperson for the Fuse told ICv2 that the Friday night anime block, which will run through the rest of 2007, is an experiment, and if it does well, the network will continue or possibly even expand its anime offerings in 2008."
So maybe the experiment failed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2