• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! - RANTS RANTS RANTS!

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quote
ikillchicken wrote:
psycho 101 wrote:
Wow so mature ikillchicken, now are those two fingers your brain cell count as well? I mean seriously, is the best insult you can do give me two little pictures of a middle finger? My 6 year old cousin can do better then that. All you're doing is displaying your own ignorance and immaturity. Really quite pathetic honestly.

Suck My Balls.

I tried intelligent arguements. All that got me is a reputation as a stubborn jerk. So...

Ok, and "suck my balls" is just proving that point. Btw, did you need to have your mom help you with that witty insult? Seriously, you are just pathetic. The corn chunks in my stool have more personality and intelligence then you. You're not worth the time it takes to wipe my ass. You and Steve can have all the fun you want bitching to each other. I got better things to do with my time then argue with a kid that the special ed classes wouldn't even take. Buh Bye now

Last edited by Redbeard 101 on Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
ikillchicken wrote:
psycho 101 wrote:
Wow so mature ikillchicken, now are those two fingers your brain cell count as well? I mean seriously, is the best insult you can do give me two little pictures of a middle finger? My 6 year old cousin can do better then that. All you're doing is displaying your own ignorance and immaturity. Really quite pathetic honestly.

Suck My Balls.

I tried intelligent arguements. All that got me is a reputation as a stubborn jerk. So...

Ok, and "suck my balls" is not proving that point. Btw, did you need to have your mom help you with that witty insult? Seriously, you are just pathetic. The corn chunks in my stool have more personality and intelligence then you. You're not worth the time it takes to wipe my ass. You and Steve can have all the fun you want bitching to each other. I got better things to do with my time then argue with a kid that the special ed classes wouldn't even take. Buh Bye now

LMFAO

once again youve just proved my point. Youre just as much of a hypocrite as the rest. Funny how youre all sooooooo much more mature than me and yet youre so quick to resort to petty personal insults just like me. Also, you would think that a mature person like you wouldnt even bother arguing when Im responding with nothing but random insults.
TheVok

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quote
naruto fan 09812 wrote:
The majority of people who watch sub over dub watch fansub only.

Seriously, on what basis can you say that?!?!

DVDs are the only medium that serves both crowds equally well.

TV favours dubs.

Non-legit online viewing favours fansubs, because they're released much more quickly than dubs can.

But from none of that can you honestly conclude that the majority of people who prefer subtitles are watching only fansubs and not DVDs.

It's completely faulty logic, based on nothing.

You don't know how people are watching their DVDs. You can't know, because there's no reporting mechanism to calculate the numbers.

For all you know, everyone you've never actually met in person watches anime DVDs with subtitles. Or for all you know, they all watch with the Japanese track, with no dub or subs. Or they all watch with dubbing.

The point is, you can't know one way or the other. Neither can I. Neither can anyone else here.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quote
Uh.. locking this for some of the more obvious reasons.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 14 of 14