• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Magical Girl Raising Project (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:46 am Reply with quote
I believe so, Cam0, but not having read them yet, I don't know for sure. It's just that the second volume is called Magical Girl Raising Project: Restart (Part 1) and I didn't detect any "restarting" in the show, so...
Cam0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:35 am Reply with quote
It's just weird to think that a light novel adaption adapted only one volume. And that it was so fast paced.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
It's just weird to think that a light novel adaption adapted only one volume. And that it was so fast paced.

I was shocked as well (because your average 1 cour usually covers at least three-four novels) but according to people who have read the novels, it is indeed true. Anime hyper I talked with a (nice) user on MAL specifically about this. He has read everything. Must be nice to know that level of Japanese. I'm still at shoujo manga-level so reading seinen novels is a little challenging for me. :p Not enough furigana!

......that didn't stop me from buying all the Sunday without God novels though. Anime hyper
Nanaya03

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:20 pm Reply with quote
It's not exactly one volume as anime also added parts the 4th volume. This is where the back stories in the anime come from.
GoddessOtome

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:12 pm Reply with quote
So I finally got around to watching the ending of "Magical Girl Raising Project"....

Mad

It stunk. I'm sorry but for me the series could've ended with Episode 11 and been okay. I mean, what an anti climatic ending! Even the death was not spectacular! Sigh, maybe the light novels will be more entertaining.
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:20 pm Reply with quote
GoddessOtome wrote:
So I finally got around to watching the ending of "Magical Girl Raising Project"....

Mad

It stunk. I'm sorry but for me the series could've ended with Episode 11 and been okay. I mean, what an anti climatic ending! Even the death was not spectacular! Sigh, maybe the light novels will be more entertaining.

The finale wasn't supposed to be about action, it is supposed to be about the pathos.

Sure, the action was lacking, but the point was about the character resolution, if you didn't care about them then "shrug" it happens.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 19 of 19