• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Hideaki Anno Project in the Works

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quote
superdeformed wrote:
Maybe they are going to make a Nadia movie going deeper into the African story arc. hahaha
It couldn't be worse than the current Nadia movie.
DerBlaueSoldat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quote
If it is an eva project i hope it is either Live Action Eva or GFOS. Although im not sure if there is any marit to this at all or not but a friend from school once mentioned 2 movies that were released in japan but no where else relating to eva. I dout this is true. But does anyone heard anything like it?
Tenchi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:53 pm Reply with quote
superdeformed wrote:

The live action Eva movie will come out around the time the DBZ, Macross, and Battle Angel movies come out on successive weeks. Til then just keep holding your breath.

Oh, those movies will lose money if released *that* month, because everyone will surely be too busy playing Duke Nuke'm Forever while listening to Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy album in between watching episodes from the second seasons of Fruits Basket and Berserk on their BluRay disk players.

Though I have some degree of confidence that Battle Angel will eventually be made, but I doubt we'll actually see it before 2012 or so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3