• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Natsuiro Kiseki (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trustilotous

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quote
On top of that, it seems entirely possible to me that Rinko might have a thing for Yuka (that being said, I haven't seen episode 5 yet so I'm not entirely up to date).
superdry

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 am Reply with quote
Trustilotous wrote:
On top of that, it seems entirely possible to me that Rinko might have a thing for Yuka (that being said, I haven't seen episode 5 yet so I'm not entirely up to date).

Might have a thing? You mean she has a thing for Yuka.

spoiler[The latest episode even makes more obvious to the point that it's blatant].
Trustilotous

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:45 am Reply with quote
That is exactly what I mean (just exercising some possibly unnecessary modesty).
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:49 am Reply with quote
Not sure why I did not notice before what Rinko thinks of Yuuka, so it is cannon instead of wild theories, I am actually tempted to look for previous signs.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quote
The signs prior to the episode that was just released?

Well, there was her reaction after Yuuka talked about how it'd be bad if she and Rin were stuck together like Saki/Natsumi were.

There was also her reaction (in Natsumi's body) as Yuuka (in Saki's body) was about to kiss her cousin.

Personally, I thought it was completely obvious since the second episode.
superdry

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quote
Trustilotous wrote:
That is exactly what I mean (just exercising some possibly unnecessary modesty).

I hear ya...it's like starting off a sentence with "I guess" even though one is mostly certain of the statement. Just bustin' your chops. =p
Trustilotous

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:54 am Reply with quote
So, anyone have any ideas about the hallucinating a whale? Does it hold some deeper meaning that may get touched upon later in the show?
Polycell

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:33 am Reply with quote
Other than letting us know that Rin is a functional psychotic? Not really.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quote
The whale is a metaphor for yuri feelings for each other.

Ok that is a lie.
Trustilotous

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Oh well I'm still waiting for the part where the rock goes into reverse and starts undoing all of the happiness it created in the first place and doing things opposite to what they want (or somebody starts wishing for bad things to happen). It's still within the extended realm of slight possibility.
superdry

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Trustilotous wrote:
Oh well I'm still waiting for the part where the rock goes into reverse and starts undoing all of the happiness it created in the first place and doing things opposite to what they want (or somebody starts wishing for bad things to happen). It's still within the extended realm of slight possibility.

I can see that happening in an episode to teach the girls, I mean, Yuka, a lesson of sorts. Maybe.

Latest episode was really fun. Double your pleasure with Doublemint gum!
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:20 am Reply with quote
So when are the gals gonna use the stone to make it so that Saki's family isn't going to move away, already?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 am Reply with quote
Well so far the wishes have mostly actually been to solve the real problem rather then what they wished for:

Wished to spoiler[fly, stopped the fighting. Wish for Natsumi and Saki to be stuck, helps them make up. Yuka and Rinko, not sure but didn't they get a little more mature. Yuka swaps bodies with Saki, Yuka understands about being herself. Natsumi gets split into two people, learns tolook around instead of focusing on one thing.] Chances are that if they do wish for to not leave, then they will end up learning some leason about it being important for things to change or move on.
superdry

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:27 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Well so far the wishes have mostly actually been to solve the real problem rather then what they wished for:

Wished to spoiler[fly, stopped the fighting. Wish for Natsumi and Saki to be stuck, helps them make up. Yuka and Rinko, not sure but didn't they get a little more mature. Yuka swaps bodies with Saki, Yuka understands about being herself. Natsumi gets split into two people, learns tolook around instead of focusing on one thing.] Chances are that if they do wish for to not leave, then they will end up learning some leason about it being important for things to change or move on.

Reading your post makes me wonder if any of the stories and problems so far have any basis in real life regarding the seiyuu themselves.
Trustilotous

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quote
Care to explain your theory a bit more?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6