• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
If you could fix just one specific thing about a particular show...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Quadraxis wrote:

AnoHana: Fix that stupid plothole about spoiler[why Menma doesn't just show herself to the rest of the group from the beginning. We know from the start she can affect objects, yet we have to endure a lot of drama before she finally decides to do so. No reason is ever given, meh. Kinda dragged the show down (just make her not able to, like Patrick Swayze in Ghost).]

That's not a definite plothole. spoiler[It's uncertain, and IMO highly unlikely, that it was her conscious choice to only be seen by Jintan. Most likely she is just unable or doesn't know how to do it. Things needed to happen in order for her to be able to reveal herself or for others to see her- in the same way she doesn't know what her wish is or how exactly she can move on. You have to come to your own conclusions as to why these things happened that way... but IMO it would have ruined the show if they all had been able to see her.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5