• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st Trailer Posted

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icepick314

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quote
is it me or the transformation sequence looks more "mechanical" than the TV series?

and DAMM!!! is that Raising Heart or a freaking Rail Cannon??!???!

that new Divine Buster looks like it can take out an aircraft carrier without breaking sweat.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Rednal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quote
icepick314 wrote:

that new Divine Buster looks like it can take out an aircraft carrier without breaking sweat.....

And this is a change... how, exactly?
Akatsukiwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Divine Buster!!! Very Happy Very Happy
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quote
jenthehen wrote:
Lyrical Nanoha really has a great story Smile I don't care what anyone else says!

I second that motion. it has a good stroyline for the magical girl genere,the songs from nana are great and there's some good fanservice as well if you have the mind of those mind numbed loli loving otakus. but it cause of that makes this series a otaku fan fav in the magical girl genere since the magical girl preety sammy OVA.

If it ever comes to the US I'm definately buying it right along with the geneon box sets of season 1 as well as A's that i already got.

though what i'm really hoping for is the US release of both the anime and manga versions of Strikers, Lyrical Force and Lyrical Vivio.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jenthehen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
jenthehen wrote:
Lyrical Nanoha really has a great story Smile I don't care what anyone else says!

I second that motion. it has a good stroyline for the magical girl genere,the songs from nana are great and there's some good fanservice as well if you have the mind of those mind numbed loli loving otakus. but it cause of that makes this series a otaku fan favorite in the magical girl genere since the magical girl preety sammy OVA.

If it ever comes to the US I'm definately buying it right along with the geneon box sets of season 1 as well as A's that i already got.

though what i'm really hoping for is the US release of both the anime and manga versions of Strikers, Lyrical Force and Lyrical Vivio.

I also have the sets of Nanoha and A's Smile I wish they would license Strikers!
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quote
"Subtitling work on the these two Nanoha series continued"

Dubbing did as well, clearly (since it was dubbed).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Case

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quote
Their player won't work in my default browser for some odd reason...

In case anyone else is having the same problem, here's the direct link:
http://www.nanoha.com/yokoku.flv
Brians9824

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quote
When I first started watching this show at my anime club i showed it to a few of my friends. They made fun of me at first for watching a magical girl anime. Then once they saw a clip or two of the action scenes they were begging to borrow my dvds. Laughing
darcerin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quote
*explodes with joy* Oh happy day!

I honestly don't get the "yuri"-ness everyone else sees, at least in the 1st series and A's. (I didn't see most of StrikerS yet, don't kill me!) I just thought it was another magical girl show. *shrug*
einhorn303

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Actually, I emailed DMP's customer service about the StrikerS manga and received this reply:

Quote:
Hello ---,

Thank you for your inquiry.

"Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS" is tentatively scheduled for fall 2010 release.

We do not have any specific dates for this title yet and this item is on our production schedule for 2010. Our schedules and news & blogs can be found here: www.digitalmanga.com

You can also follow us on twitter for the latest news and gossips!

Best, DMP
Follow us on twitter! - twitter.com/digitalmanga

Still seems rather vague and uncertain, but who knows.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2