• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The World God Only Knows (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:54 am Reply with quote
Episode 7

Oh Elsie. Your love of Firetrucks never fails to amuse me.
spoiler[
That musta been the most awkward sick visit i ever seen.
Of course, Chihiro's confession may have improve Keima's chances to find a Goddess or not.]
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Season 3, episode 7
Oh there were some face palm worthy moments this episode especially with spoiler[Ayumi and Keima in the same bed covered under that blanket. On another note, Chihiro is also in this arc so I'm expecting a love triangle. Her music was nice I guess but I would of preferred it if she sung it out with actual lyrics].

spoiler[Ryo] is a cool guy also imo this episode. Next week should be fun as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Treeborn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:25 am Reply with quote
I was never a big fan of Chihiro, but this is the part of the series where I actually start to hate her. I mean, I guess she doesn't really do anything bad, but she gets in the Keima's way. You don't mess with God's plan! Lol

Order of girls I would prefer pairing up with Keima:

1: Haqua
2: Tsukiyo
3: Shiori
4: Ayumi

Seeing Haqua in next week's preview has me looking forward to the episode Smile

DUSKYPREDATOR- What do you mean disgusting? We already know he's manipulating all these girls lol how is this any different?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quote
Because only so many words can describe juggling "events" with two girls at the exact same time
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Because only so many words can describe juggling "events" with two girls at the exact same time

I don't know much about eroge but don't they often offer stories that involve happy threesomes? How come Keima isn't playing that route?
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quote
HaruhiToy wrote:
DuskyPredator wrote:

I don't know much about eroge but don't they often offer stories that involve happy threesomes? How come Keima isn't playing that route?

He doesn't play Eroge. He only plays dating sim, they are different. Go check the psp dating sim collection, there no ero content.

I hope you know what's Eroge mean.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:

I guess I don't. Or didn't. As I wrote it isn't really my thing but my question is really unchanged -- would the dating sims cover the case of threesomes and why wouldn't Keima consider that route?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote
Probably for the same reason he is not considering to use a save system and then go straight to the "put it in" choice.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quote
HaruhiToy wrote:
Spotlesseden wrote:

I guess I don't. Or didn't. As I wrote it isn't really my thing but my question is really unchanged -- would the dating sims cover the case of threesomes and why wouldn't Keima consider that route?

dating sims don't have threesomes. There is no sex.
There are only harem ending, which he is going for a harem ending right now. He gets all Goddess, he has no way out. There is no option by harem ending.
zeroyuki92

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:40 am Reply with quote
HaruhiToy wrote:
Spotlesseden wrote:

Because with heroines such as Ayumi and Chihiro in current state it's entirely impossible?
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:58 am Reply with quote
I guess there is always WWSKD. (What Would Sugisaki Ken Do?)
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Treeborn wrote:
I was never a big fan of Chihiro, but this is the part of the series where I actually start to hate her. I mean, I guess she doesn't really do anything bad, but she gets in the Keima's way. You don't mess with God's plan! Lol

It's funny because I was never a big fan of Chihiro before either, and this is the part where I really start to love her. She ends up becoming one of my favorite heroines! Mostly because of what will happen in the next episode, and the last episode.
zeroyuki92

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Cyclone1993 wrote:
Treeborn wrote:

It's funny because I was never a big fan of Chihiro before either, and this is the part where I really start to love her. She ends up becoming one of my favorite heroines! Mostly because of what will happen in the next episode, and the last episode.

Same as above.

I barely remember Chihiro conquest in manga.
Suddenly likes Chihiro in anime S2
After goddess arc in manga, she's at least in my top 3 characters in TWGOK.

Now waiting for what will anime serves to the table.

Anyway, the last episode is a very good build up. Waiting for the next episode while preparing my body.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Season 3, episode 8
Oh poor spoiler[Haqua! Ahh....even though she came back this episode, she had to go through that and is now arrested].

The funny part this episode imo was when the spoiler[Goddesses were arguing back and forth regarding Keima. I have to admit that Chihiro was cute this episode and the tying bond between her and Keima was fun to watch. Next time seems like it'll get heated up though] Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quote
OK, so it is episode 8 and it has been how long since we have seen Keima clicking away on a "PFP" or some other game console?

Has anyone besides me noticed how much more appealing a character he has become because of that? A few pages back I was taking flak for suggesting he was wasting his talent on those dating sims. Well here is the evidence that he is.

It is also a good example of how self-confidence can be attractive. The usual anime harem lead is either continuously flummoxed by events, blows a gasket in embarrassment in just touching hands with a girl, or in absence of that just a total obnoxious pervert. Kemia is none of those and he deals with the girls as they are unique persons not just body parts. It is sort of ironic but bravo.

I'm going to bet at the end of this he is going to try to go back to his 2D-obsessed life and suddenly find out he doesn't like it as much as he used to.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 22 of 24