• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Problems with the website? Or is it me?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malin_Brown

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quote
Hi!
This is my first post and it's a shame that it had to be for this.

Yesterday I couln't connect to www.animenewsnetwork.com in almost all day, and today the main page redirects me to a hentai download site (that I didn't know anything about it until now). It's not a problem link because I tried from google with the same result. Obviously is just with the main page, I don't have problems browsing the website once I'm in.
I think it's not a computer problem either. I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 and I tried with another devices too.

Just wanted to know if somebody else is experiencing the same problems or is just me and I have to contact with my network provider.

Thanks.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote
You'll be glad to know the problem is fixed. Not sure how to explain what happened though... Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Malin_Brown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Dan42 wrote:
You'll be glad to know the problem is fixed. Not sure how to explain what happened though... Embarassed

Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1