• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: No Answerman Today

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 am Reply with quote
I was starting to wonder, normally I see it last Thursday night but noticed it never showed then or even this morning. On the bright side at least we can avoid the 10+ pages of redundant arguments for a week that the talkback thread inevitably becomes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Nermal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:15 am Reply with quote
booo how will I pass the time at work Sad
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:17 am Reply with quote
I normally look for it at 11 PM Thursday nights, which is 12 AM Eastern Time, so I figured it was going to be on hiatus...I guess it's hard to post a column when you're camping out at Best Buy waiting for the Nintendo Wii or whatever Cool

But tell me, where can I ever get my fix of headphonic kittens and semi-coherent letters about translation gripes??
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:22 am Reply with quote
Zalis116 wrote:
I normally look for it at 11 PM Thursday nights, which is 12 AM Eastern Time, so I figured it was going to be on hiatus...I guess it's hard to post a column when you're camping out at Best Buy waiting for the Nintendo Wii or whatever Cool

But tell me, where can I ever get my fix of headphonic kittens and semi-coherent letters about translation gripes??

lol exactly what I thought! About the Wii I mean. But who knows, there may have been something esle that came up. I hope to see this back next week.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:05 pm Reply with quote
Zalis116 wrote:

HAHA! I think I saw answerman on my TV this morning beating up a couple of oldfolks so he could get his PS3......I knew it was him because he had his Kitties with him Very Happy. See ya next week.
lostinagoodbook

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Here... just to get us through the down time. Wink

Bummer there's no Answerman this week. I really look forward to it.
Ataru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quote
*Plans hide out at rural Wal-Mart.* They got 5 PS 3s and only 3 people waiting. I went to the Best Buy in Jefferson City to let people know. I might be bitter, but I'm nice.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Sweet Lou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:41 pm Reply with quote
I guess Zac's already in line for the Wii. Smile
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Zalis116 wrote:

I figure he just hurt himself banging his head against that brick wall. Wink
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Rats. Nothing to get bored at today.
miji

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:27 pm Reply with quote
Oh well, that sucks. I look forward to it every Friday. Hope it's back next Friday else I'll go into kitty withdrawl.
Cowboy Cadenza

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Aww... Crying or Very sad
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Zalis116 wrote:

I was planning on camping out for the PS3 to sell it on ebay with my friend on Thursday night, but by the time we had left school, the Circuit City we were planning on going to already had 70 people in line opposed to the 30 PS3s they had in stock. I told my friend's mom we should check out Wal-Mart, but she refuted it, saying she already checked (which she didn't). Not like I wanted it anyway, though. I'd much rather stick with my 360 and play my Madden '07 on XBL.
Richard J.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quote
This gives me more time to work on the rant I was going to submit. Sweet!

lostinagoodbook: Thank you for providing a little kitten fix. As a sign of my gratitude, allow me to provide a flake letter for those who need that fix!

Flake Simulacrum wrote:
Dood, when the good Narutos going to start? Filler suks, dub suks, I needs more better Narutos! Narutos is the best animays ever!

Answerman Simulacrum wrote:
Sorry, I can't help you. This is Anime News Network, we don't know anything about "animays" series. Let me know how "Narutos" turns out though.

Right now, our anime Naruto is in the middle of a used car arc. Garaa drives a mean straight shift.
rabble

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Awesome Answerman this week. Zac was a lot less peevish than he usually is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4