• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dance in the Vampire Bund II: Scarlet Order Manga Ends

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:51 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Blanchimont wrote:
That was a short run, almost the length of its intermission, Sledgehammer(3 volumes)... Confused Was it just not popular enough to award a continued run?

Was collecting this series, sad to see it end...

It's also possible that the manga-ka meant for it to have a short run.
or that it didn't do well at all.

However what i really want to know is what the hell happened with his other work Angel Para Bellum? i haven't heard anything after seven seas released the first two volumes. was it canceled? cause from the looks of things it seems that he dropped the series like a hot rock.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adam_omega

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:01 am Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
However what i really want to know is what the hell happened with his other work Angel Para Bellum? i haven't heard anything after seven seas released the first two volumes. was it canceled? cause from the looks of things it seems that he dropped the series like a hot rock.

See the previous post:

adam_omega wrote:
Quote:
And WTF happened to Angel Parabellum?

The Japanese publisher (Flex) stopped all foreign licensing across the board, making it impossible to license book 3. This was followed by Tamaki-sensei pulling Angel Para Bellum completely from Flex, leaving the series unfinished and on indefinite hiatus.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2