• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Stand Alone Complex episode question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naotaka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quote
In Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, episode "Automated Capitalism; ¥€$" there's some music in there that is not included or i might have missed on the soundtrack cds. they sounded really farout and was wondering if anyone knew the name of the tracks for this episode? i have looked high and low on the net and cant find a episode guide that has the list of tracks on them. any help appreciated to know the tracks, especially those who know this series best Anime smile
mike_s_6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quote
I don't know which one you're talking about, but it's best to inquire here:

http://www.monkey-pirate.com/ykdb/

It has a thread for official releases, and a threads with Kanno's lost songs on cartoons such as Ghost in the Shell and Arjuna. There seem to be a LOT of songs that were not released, and I was also disappointed that some were missing in official releases, but I guess... it's getting a bit tiring naming them all *sigh*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1