• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bobobo and viz.com

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manji13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quote
Well, as I was browsing through viz's web site I noticed under the Shonen Jump Advanced product list that Bobobo is now listed as
Quote:
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo SJ Advanced Edition.
Now, the reason that I am pointing this out is because, for 1, it wasn't listed that way before, which indicates Bobobo could be released under a different category (like Shonen Jump), and 2, If you look at the product list under Editors Choice they have (and have had well before announcing the reprintings) Gyo (Old Format) and Uzumaki (Old Format). Anyways, what I'm getting at is that maybe it's a sign that Bobobo will be released in tankōbon volumes in the U.S.!!! Razz
Buster Blader 126

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:22 am Reply with quote
I'm assuming that they eventually will, seeing as they're finally releasing it here, via the SJ serialization.

But with the random chapters, I don't know what's going on anymore.
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quote
I took out my copy of volume 9, and it says SJA on the back. But yeah, I'm waiting for more volumes, too.
Manji13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
I took out my copy of volume 9, and it says SJA on the back.
Yes, well what I'm trying to say is that before, on viz.com, it wasn't listed as Bobobo shonen jump advanced edition. Instead it was just listed as Bobobo.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1