• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ADV, Tokyopop Discontinue DVD, Print Titles

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quote
According to Anime Nation, ADV Revives Two Titles:

After ADV Films formally alerted us last week that distribution of all Best Student Council and Robotech DVD releases had been canceled, ADV has now told us that the Robotech Protoculture Collection and Best Student Council series will re-start shipping to retailers in “a couple of weeks.”

Five Centimeters Per Second and Innocent Venus apparently remain discontinued.
kashicat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Oh, poop. I'd been wanting to get Innocent Venus, but had to wait till I could afford it, and now it may be too late. Damn.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger My Anime
DClark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quote
kashicat wrote:
Oh, poop. I'd been wanting to get Innocent Venus, but had to wait till I could afford it, and now it may be too late. Damn.

Check Rightstuf's weekly specials. They're bundling up a lot of the recently completed ADV series and selling them at a discount. Just the other day I ordered the 009-1 bundle along with some other stuff, and they have the Innocent Venus bundle selling for $45. They also have Phantom Memory Kurau and Le Chevalier D'Eon (both excellent series that I bought on a per disk basis and felt I got my money's worth) bundles selling for $80 each. The Utawarerumono bundle is also selling for $80, but I haven't seen the entire series so I can't recommend it like I can recommend Kurau and Le Chevalier.
HeatherBTD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quote
i cant believe they're cancelling Nosatsu Junkie!! Every time i go to the store they're always sold out of them! so why would they cancel that manga when its a big hit?! Evil or Very Mad
It wasn't inappropiate at all so it still makes me mad that they are doing this!
plus thats one of my favorite mangas!! Crying or Very sad

does anybody know why??
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6