• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Togashi: Hunter x Hunter Has Longest Run Without Break

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScruffyKiwi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Toriko36 wrote:
Is he boasting about this? It's as if he is proud of waiting 20+ installments of Shonen Jump for the next chapter.

I completely understand that he was ill from the extremely strenuous workload of a mangaka, but I don't know if that's something to be proud about.

Did you read the article? He said the longest run WITHOUT a break!! As in he's been going for 20+ straight instalments .. NOT a break for 20 instalments! Gee .. you lot are so eager to jump on people!
jtstellar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quote
i dont care if he puts one out once every 2 weeks or every month, compared to every chapter being absolutely interesting
Wooga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quote
grooven wrote:
Woah okay 0_o ...>

I love this manga like everyone else but take a chill pill! I have no idea of the details of his hiatus (hardly anyone does). So without knowing deatils... calling someone a bum seems really ungrateful! I bet a good portion of you read his work for free anyway!

I love Hunter X hunter but his hiatuses are really unnecessary. He took one for claimed health reasons, and then an editor at Shonen Jump found him at Comiket selling doujinshi of his own manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2