'I'm glad I could keep running' Original Anime Reveals Visual, More Staff
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for SIGNAL.MD's Hashiritsuzukete Yokattatte. (I'm glad I could keep running) original television anime revealed a new visual and additional staff members for the anime on Thursday.
The additional staff includes:
- Character Design: Masaki Usui
- Prop Design: Taiyō Yoshida
- Color Design: Makiko Kojima (Studio Road)
- Art Director: Hiromasa Ogura (Ogura Kobo)
- Director of Photography: Maiko Imazeki
- Editing: Rie Matsubara
- Music: HoneyWorks
- Sound Director: Hozumi Gōda
- Sound Recording Manager: Natsuki Fukuda
- Sound Effects: Yui Ando, Yasuyuki Konno
- Sound Production: Dax Production
The site also revealed that =LOVE will perform the ending theme song "Want you! Want you!"
The anime will star:
- Jun Fukuyama as Minato Suyama
- Iori Noguchi as Chikako Ōmori
- Kousuke Toriumi as Ryōta Nakata
- Mai Fuchigami as Kei Ikoma
- Koinu as Shiori Gushiken
The four-episode anime will premiere on October 8 on BS11, and each episode will also begin streaming on Amazon Prime Video 10 minutes before the television airing. Each episode will be 15 minutes long.
The project is a collaboration between the Yoyogi Animation Academy and the Monthly Animage magazine. The story centers on Minato, who goes to an anime event that has a voice acting recital with a friend. He is fascinated by the talent of the voice actors, and he meets Chikako, who studies at the Suidōbashi Animation Academy. The series follows the trials and tribulations of those who aim to become voice actors.
Masatsugu Arakawa (Urahara, Vampiyan Kids, Nurse Witch Komugi) is directing the anime at SIGNAL.MD (Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Napping Princess, Atom the Beginning), and Natsuko Takahashi (My Love Story!!, Cutie Honey Universe, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0) is handling the series composition. Yamako from HoneyWorks is credited with the original character design. LIP×LIP are performing the opening theme song "Yume Fanfare" (Dream Fanfare).