• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Where can I find Samurai Champloo Vol 7? (edit: FOUND!)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Is there anywhere online that is selling a legit version of Samurai Champloo Vol. 7 (Geneon) Region 1 (US) DVD?

It seems that some brick and mortar stores are carrying them but I can find one around me believe it or not... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by patch on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quote
You can preorder it here, though I'm not sure if they'll send it early or right on the release date. Most online places generally send it a few days to a week in advance. This is the best price I can find it for too, so if you want to save a few bucks, try ordering from them.
patch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
You can preorder it here, though I'm not sure if they'll send it early or right on the release date. Most online places generally send it a few days to a week in advance. This is the best price I can find it for too, so if you want to save a few bucks, try ordering from them.

Don't want to pre-order, I'd rather just walk into brick and morter store and buy it on Jan17. There was some discussion in anime forum that certain best buys were already selling vol 7 but the ones by me were not. I'd want to order from a place that will ship next day.

Thanks though.
Azumangaman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quote
I don't really know what kind of question you are trying to ask, considering you want to go and buy it, but you don't want to pre-order it... You should go to your local suncoast or borders or something like that.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:54 pm Reply with quote
I think he's just looking for a place where he can buy it immediately and not have to wait till the actual release date. Aside from Best Buy, which he already tried, I don't know of any other stores (both, retail and online) that might've broken the street date already.
patch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:06 am Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
I think he's just looking for a place where he can buy it immediately and not have to wait till the actual release date. Aside from Best Buy, which he already tried, I don't know of any other stores (both, retail and online) that might've broken the street date already.

thanks Smile exactly.

even i find a place now and order, can get overnight shipping and get dvd by weekend... otherwise i'll pick it up next week at BB
dirtyharry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quote
patch wrote:
Tony K. wrote:

thanks Smile exactly.

even i find a place now and order, can get overnight shipping and get dvd by weekend... otherwise i'll pick it up next week at BB
It all depends on what you are willing to pay for that overnight shipping. SOmetimes it can be a tremendous ripoff.
patch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quote
dirtyharry wrote:
It all depends on what you are willing to pay for that overnight shipping. SOmetimes it can be a tremendous ripoff.

I am willing, you don't understand how much I'm dying to see the conclusion of the series Smile

edit: Just picked it up at best buy, disregard this please Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1