• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
AnimeFest

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koda89

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quote
So.....is anyone planning on going to AnimeFest in Dallas, TX during Sept 1-4?

I'm going for sure.....just, right now I am trying to go as a staff/security member...
Mexicanime86

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quote
I'll be premiering my Mousse, Ranma 1/2, and the 3rd Hokage, Naruto, cosplays there,as well as revive my GTO cosplay.

I just hope for a decent comcert, a cosplay contest that's actually on time, and some great dances. See ya'll there....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Koda89

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:36 am Reply with quote
Mexicanime86 wrote:
I'll be premiering my Mousse, Ranma 1/2, and the 3rd Hokage, Naruto, cosplays there,as well as revive my GTO cosplay.

I just hope for a decent comcert, a cosplay contest that's actually on time, and some great dances. See ya'll there....

I'll definitely look out for you! Atleast you'll be easier to spot out in the crowd of thousands of Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Alucard, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Edward Elric, Wolfwood, and Vash cosplayers.....

You really shouldn't miss me. I want to have an original costume, so I am going to cosplay as my character from an online Naruto RPG. He is a 16 year old Jounin in the Village Hidden in the Mist(meaning, he is deadly). I can't really describe the outfit that well, but try and remember to look for a light blue Fuuma Shuriken that is smaller than usual(bu not by much)......I actually may be able to find a rough draft picture of me in my outfit......if I can, I'll post it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1