• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 7 More Manga for Monster Girl Lovers

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 am Reply with quote
Animechic420 wrote:
Ali07 wrote:
I have the first 2 volumes of My Girlfriend is a T-Rex, and really enjoyed the story. Unsure how long the wait for a 3rd volume is going to be.

There is no wait. The series ended at volume 2. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop

Really? Was it cancelled or something? Talk about a non-ending to that one. Kinda sad.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 am Reply with quote
Not to be the guy but the #1 pick is rather vague in why it applies as a monster girl story.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quote
We got 'My Girlfriend is a T-Rex' on a whim just for some fun. Mainly because I felt it was a bizarre title. But I have yet to read it. I'm an stout reader for 'Monster Musume' and I do plan on picking up the show on a blind buy. I've also read his other series. But before I start back reading, first I gotta replace my glasses. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:03 am Reply with quote
pwnagemaster wrote:
Should probably be mentioned that The Demon Who Became My Sister (Ane Naru Mono) was originally a hentai manga by the same author. I'm not entirely sure that the non-H and the H versions are part of the same timeline, though.

Yeah, i'm surprised that the article failed to mentioned that Ane Naru Mono(An Elder Sister) -The Sister of the Woods with a Thousand Young, was originally a series of Hentai shotacon doujins before getting a erotic yet safe for work magazine serialization in mainstream manga. It is unclear if the h doujin and manga are set in the same timeline which some fans theorizing the h doujins is set after the manga. Also the author, Pochi, she's also the artist for the light novel Do You Like Your Mother.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:29 pm Reply with quote
MrTerrorist wrote:
pwnagemaster wrote:
Should probably be mentioned that The Demon Who Became My Sister (Ane Naru Mono) was originally a hentai manga by the same author. I'm not entirely sure that the non-H and the H versions are part of the same timeline, though.

Yeah, i'm surprised that the article failed to mentioned that Ane Naru Mono(An Elder Sister) -The Sister of the Woods with a Thousand Young, was originally a series of Hentai shotacon doujins before getting a erotic yet safe for work magazine serialization in mainstream manga. It is unclear if the h doujin and manga are set in the same timeline which some fans theorizing the h doujins is set after the manga. Also the author, Pochi, she's also the artist for the light novel Do You Like Your Mother.

true enough though its extremely rare for any series to go from ero to non ero. that is usually reserved for visual novels like school days, sister princess and especially the fate series since fate stay night was originally an ero VN .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3