• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Streams Phantom ~ Requiem for the Phantom Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Richard J wrote:
He's saying he's very dedicated to this show and is willing to make a few sacrifices to get stuff related to it, that's all.
Ahh. "feed the addiction first". Now I get it. Wink
Bushido Philosopher

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Richard J. wrote:
He's saying he's very dedicated to this show and is willing to make a few sacrifices to get stuff related to it, that's all.

Having little doesn't mean you can't spend it on what you really want, it just means you have to cut things out somewhere else. (Personally, I cut out new clothes, eating out, video games and I try not to drive much.)

Anime, manga and figures related to them consume pretty much all of my disposable income.

Wow, yes, thank you for understanding. Nail on the head. Smile
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote
nightjuan wrote:

I think it would be a good bet to expect this to be either the "obvious" ending or essentially the closest thing to it, if not something entirely original (you never know). That's not my personally preferred ending though (describing that one would imply...spoilers), but I wouldn't be surprised at all in any case.

Ah, I should have expected the game to have multiple endings. It will be interesting to see what the show does. I expect some of the game endings were probably a bit... dark.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6