• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'New Code Geass Project's Latest Footage' on April BD/DVD

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:51 am Reply with quote
jdnation wrote:
Omigosh! I was wrooong!

Zero was Lelouch... all alooong!

I guess they've finally made a mooonkey...!

Very HappyVery Happy*
Animehermit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quote
I guess bandai wants to sell more toys
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 am Reply with quote
Badkarma 1 wrote:
Sign me up! Not so much on the musical but definetly for a new anime,especially another season. I just like to see what the old characters are up too! And whether or not the new peace has been shattered.

I think that's what the Zero Requiem Special was for I think.

Though for the new project, I'm preety sure it'll either be based from either this new series Renya of the Blackness or the Nightmare of Nunally Manga which is that a lot of people is hoping for.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Badkarma 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
Badkarma 1 wrote:
Sign me up! Not so much on the musical but definetly for a new anime,especially another season. I just like to see what the old characters are up too! And whether or not the new peace has been shattered.

I think that's what the Zero Requiem Special was for I think.

Though for the new project, I'm preety sure it'll either be based from either this new series Renya of the Blackness or the Nightmare of Nunally Manga which is that a lot of people is hoping for.

I'm not familiar with the Zero Requiem Special. Tell me where I can find this or pm me with a basic sonopsis of what's going on. Thank you in advance!
nightjuan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Special Edition: Zero Requiem was simply a two hour summary of the second season.

There's absolutely nothing new in it, aside from some additional narration and a little bit of previously unused music from the soundtracks. That's pretty much all there is to it. You're really not missing anything important at all.
Badkarma 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the "411" NightJuan! Kinda figured there wasn't much too it or there woulda been a lot more fuss made about it.
valenca20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quote
[quote="nightjuan"]Special Edition: Zero Requiem was simply a two hour summary of the second season.

There's absolutely nothing new in it, aside from some additional narration and a little bit of previously unused music from the soundtracks. That's pretty much all there is to it. You're really not missing anything important at all.[/quote

hello..can you tell me what the "Kiseki no Tanjōbi" event was all about??
nightjuan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quote
You could probably read up on it elsewhere, but since you're asking...that was an event on December 5th for the sake of celebrating Lelouch's birthday (plus making a little bit of money and kicking off the promotional campaign for the new Code Geass project, of course).

A bunch of voice actors were present, they answered questions, made jokes, etc. The usual stuff. You get the idea.

And a Picture Drama was also shown, which I've been led to believe was half-fun and half-serious but still irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I presume this will also be on the April DVD/BD if you're interested.
valenca20

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:51 am Reply with quote
nightjuan wrote:
You could probably read up on it elsewhere, but since you're asking...that was an event on December 5th for the sake of celebrating Lelouch's birthday (plus making a little bit of money and kicking off the promotional campaign for the new Code Geass project, of course).

A bunch of voice actors were present, they answered questions, made jokes, etc. The usual stuff. You get the idea.

And a Picture Drama was also shown, which I've been led to believe was half-fun and half-serious but still irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I presume this will also be on the April DVD/BD if you're interested.

oohh..kk thank you!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2