• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sora no Otoshimono's 2nd TV Season Reportedly Green-Lit

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnimeALLDAY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quote
woot season 2. Maybe there will be more girls in this one. Wink
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quote
cool more pantie shots
Hentai_JP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quote
strike_zero00 wrote:
But there is still the episode 14 "Project Pink" a DVD-exclusive episode "too dangerous" for TV that has yet to be released.

Still hoping its spoiler[That its like Green Green Thirteen: Erolutions (OAV)! Laughing ]

Actually if they decided to go "Adults Only!" that would explain why last episode was removed. That way they can release a separate OAV dvd that is literally "too hot for TV" and therefore 18+, and at the same time that would keep original TV series at "Mature" level as it is right now (otherwise all Sora No Otoshimono TV would have to be rated Adults Only! even if only one episode is hentai).

Considering everything up till now the deduction above make perfect sense to me, as production company would keep it's promise of "too hot" and keep TV series from being labelled as hentai. (yes, I just praised myself...)
egoist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quote
More sexual incentive is all I need this year. Oh, not that I don't care about comedy.
strike_zero00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
But there is still the episode 14 "Project Pink" a DVD-exclusive episode "too dangerous" for TV that has yet to be released.

Still hoping its spoiler[[That its like Green Green Thirteen: Erolutions (OAV)! ]

Quote:
Actually if they decided to go "Adults Only!" that would explain why last episode was removed. That way they can release a separate OAV dvd that is literally "too hot for TV" and therefore 18+, and at the same time that would keep original TV series at "Mature" level as it is right now (otherwise all Sora No Otoshimono TV would have to be rated Adults Only! even if only one episode is hentai).

Considering everything up till now the deduction above make perfect sense to me, as production company would keep it's promise of "too hot" and keep TV series from being labelled as hentai. (yes, I just praised myself...)

Well I'm still hoping that thats what "Project Pink" is all about, because if ain't then I will be very dissapointed.
Hideyoshilover1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quote
strike_zero00 wrote:
Quote:

Still hoping its spoiler[[That its like Green Green Thirteen: Erolutions (OAV)! ]

Quote:

Well I'm still hoping that thats what "Project Pink" is all about, because if ain't then I will be very dissapointed.

Someone on this thread already said they canceled it =/
Ai no Kareshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am Reply with quote
The last episode of season one was surprisingly good (and serious). I probably shouldn't be hoping for more of that in season two, but that would be awesome. I'd probably still watch it; I had a couple of good laughs with this.
Westlo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Mr.Shonen wrote:
Still no Baccano S2 and you give SnO another season

Stay Classy Japan

AIC making a sequel to SnO has nothing to do with Brains Base not making a sequel to Baccano.

walw6pK4Alo wrote:
Did Baccano have a fulfilling end to where a second season would only be a disservice? Think about stuff like that before you post.

Baccano Novels 5-15 say hello to you.

http://www.baccano.jp/release/book.html#rolling

You might notice on the split covers for novels 8 & 9 a certain Huey who had a minor though important role in the events of Baccano S1.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quote
SnO was not a fave of mine...I came close to dropping it (and I, like, hardly ever drop a series once I start) but then Nymph showed up and I hung in to the end. I am curious about the "Project Pink" eppie and I'll probably check out the second season, but mostly for Yakuza Princess Student Council Prez Who Practices Cruelty with a Friendly Smile.
andalib13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 pm Reply with quote
Season 1 was awesome. I just hope they can keep it up in the next season. Cause I have seen many animes that were awesome in the 1st season, and totally lost out in the 2nd season... which left me wandering.. "why did they ever release the second season?" ...
Westlo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quote
andalib13 wrote:
Season 1 was awesome. I just hope they can keep it up in the next season. Cause I have seen many animes that were awesome in the 1st season, and totally lost out in the 2nd season... which left me wandering.. "why did they ever release the second season?" ...

Having read most of the manga (only behind by 2 chapters) I can safely say it won't suffer a big dropoff. If anything it gets better, though that's just my opinion.
andalib13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quote
Westlo wrote:
andalib13 wrote:

Having read most of the manga (only behind by 2 chapters) I can safely say it won't suffer a big dropoff. If anything it gets better, though that's just my opinion.

Hmm... ok I am counting on your opinion that its going to be better, since u read the manga. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2