• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The irregular at magic high school TV Anime Slated for April

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:

(also I happen to know Mahouka is terrible)

guess that would have been helpful to know before hand, never mind then
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:
(also I happen to know Mahouka is terrible)

Why? Because it's "an LN with a generic everydude protagonist, told from his first person perspective and ends up with half a dozen plus girls fawning over him for no particularly good reason, including his almost-twin-sister"? Or have you actually read it since then? Because then you'd at least know it's written in the third person.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Yes, I tried to read it. It is in fact complete shit.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Well okay then. At least you did try it before formulating your opinion.
larethian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:51 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Well, don't jump the gun. They might have just translated whatever material the Japanese side of things gave them.

The source material never mentioned twins Razz
I also said this last time.
Anyway emailed the editors.

Don't worry, Vaisaga, I've learned that the audience at ANN are somewhat like the staff here, and have distinctively different tastes and perceptions as many other anime/manga/LN fans elsewhere Smile. And why are you arguing with someone (probably a 4chan troll) who just call something shit without explaining their reasons and not bothering to give examples of what they feel are not shit and how so? So pointless to even reply to their posts. It's better to treat them as invisible and if you wish, call what they like shit in other threads without giving a reason. (Just kidding, everyone has things they don't like, just don't be as shitty as them and label things as shit because you don't lile it Smile )

This series have the support of the non-Otaku fandom aside from the usual Otakus, so *shrug*. Very Happy Very Happy
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:23 am Reply with quote
larethian wrote:
Vaisaga wrote:
Well, don't jump the gun. They might have just translated whatever material the Japanese side of things gave them.

The source material never mentioned twins Razz
I also said this last time.
Anyway emailed the editors.

Don't worry, Vaisaga, I've learned that the audience at ANN are somewhat like the staff here, and have distinctively different tastes and perceptions as many other anime/manga/LN fans elsewhere Smile. And why are you arguing with someone (probably a 4chan troll) who just call something shit without explaining their reasons and not bothering to give examples of what they feel are not shit and how so? So pointless to even reply to their posts. It's better to treat them as invisible and if you wish, call what they like shit in other threads without giving a reason. (Just kidding, everyone has things they don't like, just don't be as shitty as them and label things as shit because you don't lile it Smile )

This series have the support of the non-Otaku fandom aside from the usual Otakus, so *shrug*. Very Happy Very Happy

Mahouka is pure otaku tripe.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2