• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Naruto Shippūden Anime Reveals Visual For New Arc Starting in May

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shirohae

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:32 am Reply with quote
gawd finally
theNightster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 am Reply with quote
vgiannell5 wrote:
Gemnist wrote:
Chibi Buizel wrote:
I guess Studio Pierrot decided that they'd been beating this dead horse long enough :V

Well, as long as they FINALLY get back to Bleach, I should be fine.

I don't know. Chances are, the Bleach anime is probably canceled by now.

it's been "canceled" since the day it ended. you don't just put a series on a long hiatus and then decide that it's cancelled before making a decision, that's not how TV works
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:04 am Reply with quote
Well it's about time I don't know how many more filler episodes of Naruto I can take. Smile
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:31 am Reply with quote
Things are moving forward Smile
TrueZangetsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:46 am Reply with quote
This is so overdue that nobody I know Is even hype anymore. Sad pierrot. Just sad how you treat your franchises.
TrueZangetsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 am Reply with quote
Gemnist wrote:
Chibi Buizel wrote:
I guess Studio Pierrot decided that they'd been beating this dead horse long enough :V

EVERYBODY needs more grimmjow badass so yes. We need that shit animated to pump more testosterone. No too mention Yamamotos bankai greatness
SageModeKakarot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:06 am Reply with quote
about time

still as it's not shown on TV where i live i have to wait for the DVD's so all the filler should only cover 3 sets at most
SageModeKakarot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:09 am Reply with quote
TrueZangetsu wrote:
Gemnist wrote:
Chibi Buizel wrote:

EVERYBODY needs more grimmjow badass so yes. We need that shit animated to pump more testosterone. No too mention Yamamotos bankai greatness

not to mention spoiler[Kenpachis Bankai] and spoiler[Rukias Bankai] and spoiler[Toshiros True bankai] and spoiler[Uraharas Bankai] and spoiler[Kyorakus Bankai]

you know there have been a lot of spoiler[Bankais] in this arc
SaitoHajime101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:09 am Reply with quote
Raikuro wrote:
Aquamine-Amarine wrote:

Is that really how the anime art looks now? I feel like it used to look better before...

That image is definitely a few steps below what the art usually looks like. I thought it was fanart at first...

I thought the same thing. It looked like something I've seen on DeviantArt.

I have to say though, I'm excited its finally getting into main story again cause I really want to see Kaguya and the final arc of the story animated. I wonder if they'll animate chapter 700 as well.
Ryu Shoji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:40 am Reply with quote
GamerTimeUSA wrote:
I'm an anime only and have waited it out for so long (Even though I know the ending). please give us good animation and actually finish it!!

Sadly, that's one thing that definitely won't happen. I liked the series' animation during Part 1, but I've personally found Shippuden's to be a sharp downward trend from the moment it began. I tried to watch the recent Itachi arc but had to throw in the towel because frankly, Studio DEEN looks better.

I soldiered through The Last Naruto The Movie due to its relevance to the canon but even then, I was hoping Pierrot would have done more for a movie.
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:20 am Reply with quote
At long last we're getting the final few chapters animated. I have to say, I actually thought fillers would go on for even longer than this so it's good to see they're moving on now.
Once all that has animated I will pick the show up again and bingewatch through the fillers and these upcoming episodes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
danpmss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:29 am Reply with quote
SageModeKakarot wrote:
TrueZangetsu wrote:
Gemnist wrote:
Chibi Buizel wrote:

not to mention spoiler[Kenpachis Bankai] and spoiler[Rukias Bankai] and spoiler[Toshiros True bankai] and spoiler[Uraharas Bankai] and spoiler[Kyorakus Bankai]

you know there have been a lot of spoiler[Bankais] in this arc

I'm dying for more Bleach (besides being glacially paced as always, this last arc is spectacular, I hope for a fast paced reboot at this point).
Gemnist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:07 am Reply with quote
theNightster wrote:
vgiannell5 wrote:

I don't know. Chances are, the Bleach anime is probably canceled by now.

it's been "canceled" since the day it ended. you don't just put a series on a long hiatus and then decide that it's cancelled before making a decision, that's not how TV works

He meant that they might have given it up. But knowing Pierrot, they'd want a shot at the cash, so they might make a sequel anime from Bleach, their second biggest property. A lot of studios are doing that now (AOT anyone?), and the hype is there, so why not?
Admiral Pizzaman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:14 am Reply with quote
Oh Lord, at last! Say good riddance to Naruto Filluden and hello to Naruto Shippuden. I thought they already started a new OP, but whatever, looking forward to proper conclusion.
FlareKnight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:54 am Reply with quote
After this Pierrot should have someone on staff write a book on how to beat the hype of an anime to death with filler. I think I gave up on Naruto like 3-4 filler arcs ago. Maybe once it's really, actually over I'll figure out which episodes aren't filler arc and go back to finish it...maybe.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5