• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Twin Star Exorcists Anime Gets New Theme Songs in January

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamoundheadx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:07 pm Reply with quote
SkerllyF wrote:
diamoundheadx wrote:
i am waiting for the anime to finish but i really do love this anime and i really hate when people hate on anime original stuff its really annoying

I understand you bro, but these are the things one has to survive every day in anime fandom. How much have you read the source material up to today?

I understand that some of the writing is questionable, but I´m not a supporter of the "don´t watch fillers because they´re bad" claim that drives people crazy and ignorant at the same time.
-The Sae stuff was good and had a nice ending
-The Guardians got more screentime and some development, while in the manga they were cameos
-The latest chapter included more manga stuff if you ask

thank you finally someone reasonable Very Happy
JuuniTenshou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:23 pm Reply with quote
diamoundheadx wrote:

oh please that is the lamest excuse to hate on an anime I've saying you need to read the source material also the animation s really good you keep your opinions to yourself punk

"Animation's really good"
that's also an opinion - it also shows that you haven't really seen much animation to know the difference between what's good and what isn't. And you actually looked at the manga art, you'll see that the anime art pales in comparison.
Side note, but still relevant: I've even got a friend currently working with someone in the anime industry, who's never seen an episode of this anime, who says that the character designs look atrocious when they saw some screencaps

And funny how you insult anyone who provides criticism or disagrees with you and say that they're is being "unreasonable" Rolling Eyes
that's pretty unreasonable in itself
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:18 am Reply with quote
For starters JuuniTenshou you need to stop being rude. Other people are allowed to have opinions that differ frm your own without being insulted or talked down to. You may be new here but rule 1 is be civil so you need to learn to disagree with people civilly.

Secondly all this is wildly off topic. I mean all this ridiculousness in a thread for simply announcing that a show is getting new songs? Really? I repeat this is ridiculous. Locksville time.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2