• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Square Enix Reveals New Screenshots For Final Fantasy VII Remake, Kingdom Hearts III Games

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:22 pm Reply with quote
To correct the article, Olympus Coliseum has also been confirmed for KH3, since the first trailer. It'll be a different area than we've been before, though.
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:11 pm Reply with quote
The FF VII screenshots look like a FF XV texture swap. Which is great, as i platinumed that game.
Let´s see if SE can release a feature complete game, especially if i consider that we will get "multiple parts" with VII. They struggled with that since the PSX days (the original Japanese version of VII is a bit dodgy for example) but the holes in the second half of FF XV came close to reaching the levels of Xenogears in terms of missing nearly... everything. No more of that please.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
To correct the article, Olympus Coliseum has also been confirmed for KH3, since the first trailer. It'll be a different area than we've been before, though.

Good point. I've added it to the article list of confirmed worlds. Thanks!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2