• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Atlus Marketer Registers New 'Persona' Domain Names

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricJ2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:54 pm Reply with quote
DRWii wrote:
EricJ2 wrote:
The story modes of fighting-games P4 Arena and P4A Ultimax also had a separate "P3 Arena" story-mode adventure available as DLC. (To continue the joining story-universe arc of how the P3 characters became the "Shadow Force" between P's 3 and 4.)

I don't remember that DLC, and after double checking the US and JP PSN, I see no evidence of this existing. Are you sure you're not thinking of how Ultimax had Arena's entire story mode as DLC?

Sorry, Unlockable, not DLC:
P4A is DLC on Ultimax--but P3A's story mode is in-game unlocked after completing Ultimax's story-mode. (Since the two P4A's stories have to explain P3's cool new "Three years later" characters in context.) Got confused there, for a sec.

If you're wondering, Yukari became an action TV star as Featherman Pink, Junpei started coaching baseball, Aegis became a super special-agent for Mitsuru's high-level "Shadow Force", and Akihiko started traveling the world in a cape(?? - yes, he gets kidded about it), searching for his next training challenge.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2