• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tales of Vesperia Gets 'Definitve Edition' Release This Winter

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phia_one

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 am Reply with quote
I'm new to the Tales franchise. I'm almost finished with Tales of Hearts R and enjoying it. I can't wait to play this!
Break Xerxes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:40 am Reply with quote
I'm happy I'll finally get to play this game, I never got to play the original because it was a X-box 360 exclusive in the west.
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:11 am Reply with quote
always surprised they never localized the ps3 version, i played the 360 version but was always disappointed i couldn't play with Patty :p.

this is a double bonus, each day another release justifies my switch purchase with BOTW, XC2, steins gate elite , VC 4, the world ends with you, now this...great system for jrpgs unlike its previous generation the wii u.
Wonder if they'll manage too get the same Va's back though.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:35 pm Reply with quote
phia_one wrote:
I'm new to the Tales franchise. I'm almost finished with Tales of Hearts R and enjoying it. I can't wait to play this!

You're in for a real treat then. This is one of the finest and well-crafted Tales titles ever produced. Not only that, but you'll be enjoying the full experience with extra allies, new artes, new sidequests, and so on. I hope you have a fantastic time with Vesperia when it gets released here down the line.
NJ_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 pm Reply with quote
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
Wonder if they'll manage too get the same Va's back though.

The PS3 content is already dubbed since Troy Baker had been talking about working on that version in conventions back in 2009 & 2010.
CurseTheSky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:32 am Reply with quote
wolf10 wrote:
Here's hoping one of the "new" costumes is a decently indecent swimsuit for Flynn. His wetsuit was such a disappointment.

A half-naked Flynn??..Haha. Yes please!
DeviousDybbuk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Nice! I missed this one because it never came on the PS3 in English and I didn't want an XBox just for one game (probably the main reason a lot of people didn't play it ^^).

I even cosplayed Judith for a Tales of Vesperia group back in 2009, and now I can play it Anime hyper
Erza Farron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:14 am Reply with quote
Great ! Since the time I wanted this game on Sony console in Japanese language with the French subtitle, my wish is finally granted ! Very Happy
The others Tales Of was good but was not worth Tales Of Vesperia, that he is still remaining number 1 in the list of best Tale Of.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2