• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! 'Contract Renewed' Teaser Aired

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ultimatemegax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
I don't see how I'm "incorrect". All I said is they're greenlight-to-anime dates were getting faster. ANN's earliest "news" on Tamako market was Nov 28th 2012. That's my only source so as far as I knew/know that's the greenlight. Nov to Jan,That's faster than previous. ANN's first report on Chuuni it was Dec 27th,2011. It started airing in Oct 3rd. That's 281 days=appox 9 months.

In the end, 9 months from announcement to airing vs approx 2 months=faster.
You're incorrect for taking the assumption that "announcement"="green-lit date". I provided you information from interviews/materials included in BD/DVD packaging on their latest four anime on when the decision time was compared to when the title was publicly announced (what you're taking) and air date. The green lit-to-air time hasn't changed, but the announcement-to-air time has changed. That's what I mean by saying you were incorrect.
ScruffyKiwi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote
ultimatemegax wrote:
Kougeru wrote:
I don't see how I'm "incorrect". All I said is they're greenlight-to-anime dates were getting faster. ANN's earliest "news" on Tamako market was Nov 28th 2012. That's my only source so as far as I knew/know that's the greenlight. Nov to Jan,That's faster than previous. ANN's first report on Chuuni it was Dec 27th,2011. It started airing in Oct 3rd. That's 281 days=appox 9 months.

In the end, 9 months from announcement to airing vs approx 2 months=faster.
You're incorrect for taking the assumption that "announcement"="green-lit date". I provided you information from interviews/materials included in BD/DVD packaging on their latest four anime on when the decision time was compared to when the title was publicly announced (what you're taking) and air date. The green lit-to-air time hasn't changed, but the announcement-to-air time has changed. That's what I mean by saying you were incorrect.

Well considering that none of us have a direct line into an anime studio the only thing we can rely on are announcements! No idea where you have generated your 'green-lit' dates.
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Eh... A season 2 would be okay, but... What exactly would they do with it? I suppose I wouldn't mind some slice of life fluff.

Hopefully every episode of the second season will be the same day repeated over and over with minor differences. That would be great.

It does seem like a difficult series to continue well, but maybe they can think of something.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3