• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Holds Survey for New Dragon Ball Z Blu-rays

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonryu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quote
mudduck454 wrote:
I would love a whole new set, but instead of just DBZ getting the dragon box treatment, they should releast it all, as in the ultimate dragon box collection, consisting of all the shows, in matching blueray chipboard boxes, I would buy that. I didn't like the idea of only DBZ getting the nice boxset, while the others got a cheaper release. They don't look goos together on my shelf.

So I say give us an ultimate release with all shows, and make sure all the boxes match, and look good on my shelf.
As I recall, a while back FUNi had a survey asking about DragonBoxes for DB, GT, and the movies; specifically, asking which we'd like to see on the market first. I would assume that they'll give everything else DB the DragonBox treatment eventually.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:09 am Reply with quote
Personally, I will take any new DBZ news with a grain of salt unless FUNimation ensures that they will follow through with their latest release. It's not out of the question that FUNimation can complete a release but it is also not out of the question that they can't.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3