• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Best and Worst of the Season So Far: Week of August 5-11

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 pm Reply with quote
@Dan42

Call it The Best and the Rest. Cool
sunflower

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:16 am Reply with quote
Marzan wrote:
I find ANN's dislike of Arslan absolutely baffling. It's far from great, has awful 3D animation for it's battle scenes but probably better than half of the stuff in front of it.

Is it the lack of female characters?

I watch it faithfully because I love the story, but I think it's a terrible adaptation. There are so many emotional notes they miss, and they've brought little life to the characters. I like the manga much better. They shouldn't have rushed this into production.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:38 am Reply with quote
bibotot wrote:
How do you rate anyway? I think you need something membership to do that. Every time I attempt, it never works.

In this case I was just comparing the number of people who visit ANN regularly (at least 1 time a week, for several weeks in a row), which I get from various analytics, and the number of people that post in the forum.

There are dozen's of sites that I visit regularly, and I don't interact with most of them. I would assume that most people are the same... only regularly participating in one or two of the websites they visit on a regular basis.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3