• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Sailor Moon BD+DVD Part Two

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:55 pm Reply with quote
I wonder what Rebecca's gonna think of Sailor Moon R next...we'll just have to wait and see.
tygerchickchibi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Unpopular opinion of mine.

I definitely dislike the script writing for this series. That would be the only thing I hated so far. I thought season 1 was alright, but then season

I think in all honesty, I like the new dub to some extent, but I still like the 90's version, so I guess nothing of value was lost to me.
Touma

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quote
I am very surprised that nowhere in the review or in this thread is there a mention of the total lack of English credits on the Viz DVD release.
I do not mean just the credits for the English dub, which are missing, but also the original credits are not translated.

I really think that I must be missing something.
It is hard for me to believe that anybody would release a DVD without any credits, and it is even harder for me to believe that nobody would be complaining about it.

So, where are those credits?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5