• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANNCast - Tongue in Cheek

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortalrite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Oh man, I just watched that "Dub Highlights" video montage of Steven Foster's hack job on Guin Saga. I laughed so hard. I do however feel sorry for the people who actually wanted a serious dub. It's too bad they don't hire a real director to work on the real dubs and let Foster just do his thing with the HotD's of the world (which I actually thought was awesomely fitting).

My favorite ANNCast episodes are definitely Life and Kime and A Song of Vice and Fire both of which I have listened to probably 3-4 times each. They were just so packed full of interesting and relevant "insider" information, as it were. I also really like those Holiday Special episodes where Justin and Zac count down their top 10 best/worst anime and movies of all time. The worst movies list was particularly hilarious.

I might also suggest, if this were feasible, to cut together a "Best of ANNCast" clip show perhaps with the episodes and playback times referenced in the notes. I really wish I could remember what early episode it was where Zac described his drunken attempt to watch Shuffle which resulted in him throwing the DVD into the pool.

So with that, "in my powerful man arms, I'm going to find my super awesome destiny!"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6