• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Asura Cryin' 2 TV Anime Sequel

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Essedus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quote
Yeah...and season 2 is only watchable in 6 countries. "Bravo". Well, there's always f*****s.
Finny-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Ugh. It's threads like this that make it very hard for me to follow the "show respect and be polite" rule around here. The incessant bitching about CR on the part of some - whose spelling and grasp of grammar suggests a dubious literacy (witness the genius above me) - is so incredibly tedious.

Isn't it obvious what CR's ultimate goal is? They are clearly shooting for the day when they will offer as simulcasts ALL anime series offered in Japan. By the time the 13 new series start, they will be over half way to that goal. So for the first time in history, North American viewers have a LEGITIMATE access to a significant chunk of anime being broadcast in Japan now. And still the whining will continue, of course.

To the retards who still piss and moan about CR's fansub origins: get the eff over it. What's important is how it is operating now, not what happened in the past.

Now if you will all excuse me, I have to go shower to try and wash off some of the stupidity that splashed all over me when I entered this thread.

I agree to this I mean they are just trying to get all the new shows that are currently airing in Japan. Cause think before CR started doing this the only place to watch the newest animes were on fansubbed websites well including CR before they went legal. I don't see what so wrong with them now there video quality is good and when I switched to the newest player that "connection closed" message didn't appear again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3