• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
old japanese animation

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetdreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Hi,

I'm looking for the title for this japanese animation a saw a long time ago -In the early 80's.
The theme song sounds something like" goldwing, goldwing super powers". It's about a kid who makes these kinds of moves in the air and turns into some kind of robot. Then something about his friend being inside another and much larger robot eating appels. Sorry I can't give anymore info but I can only remember these small bits. It must be 17 years since i saw it. Sad Sad

Hopefully someone can help me. I have been looking everywhere. C"Wink
Neilworms

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 10:53 pm Reply with quote
I just saw this last weekend at acen as part of the "Bad Anime" panel. Its reallly badly done, Harmony Gold dubbed it, but I don't think it was anime, Neil Nadelman (who hosted this panel) was saying that this was probably originally Korean.

The Title is Goldwing, exactly what the song says.
sweetdreamer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Thanks many times. Now I know what the title is - I've been looking for it on a few different sites but nothing seems to work.. To ask you one last favor.. Do you have an idea as the where I can get a hold of a copy?

Sweetdreamer
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1