• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Dead Girl Walking

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote
Is it safe to say AKB0048 is by far the best animated celebrity band toon series in like ever? I mean compare all those other ones that came out between the 70s and early 2000s, AKB0048 still managed to be surprisingly entertaining with actual effort put into it (still cheesy as f*ck though).
Progeusz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:22 pm Reply with quote
I don't know about past decades but AKB0048 is certainly the most fun show of 2012 and 2013.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:40 am Reply with quote
well give saw finish seeing check sankarea anime dub yet did well to check it (yet to seen extra eps dub version if ready yet).

dismuke as cat hair boy zombie liver give still improve did well give if had full year of anime dub now that he on his early 20s would expand more the range.

tia as zombie girl yea fine quite well good well at least good news did not got head meet tractor from different anime got zombie-like feel.

jamie marchi as ranko indeed any accent she put still worth the hearing.

wald as rea's dad oh my really more way voice oh my really well got the hmm to hear.

& felecia as mero really give hearing from DxD s1 dub & we without wing to mero really she on pace to show a mentions for rookies dub voices batch 2013 of this year.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2