• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Crunchyroll Day-Passes up for grabs.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silencer226

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm Reply with quote
Redeemed already

Last edited by silencer226 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Wow... what a novel idea. I'm subbed to Crunchyroll and never have anyone to share with...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=9MOTGOP6 -- exp: 9/30 (48 hours)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=EMLFTDHH -- exp: 10/30 (48 hours)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=RWULJ0PB -- exp: 11/29 (48 hours)

Knock yourselves out! I'll share again when I have more. Smile Hope this helps someone!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
m00nshine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quote
DFBTG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:16 am Reply with quote
I've been thinking about creating a topic like this in CR for a while, but never did. Anyway, here's three:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=CJSS7EH9
http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=DE8FKRM1
http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=EGTD4VTG
braskez

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Wow, great idea. Thanks!

How much does crunchyroll cost a month anyway? Or however the payment works. HD streams? I like it.
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quote
braskez wrote:
Wow, great idea. Thanks!

How much does crunchyroll cost a month anyway? Or however the payment works. HD streams? I like it.

There's a yearly, monthly, and like quarterly I think. I'm on the monthly and it's like $7 a month automatically debited from by bank card. Best subscription ever. I've like quadrupled my anime viewing. And the quality of the streams are really nice. Love the service.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
braskez

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Bento-Box wrote:
braskez wrote:
Wow, great idea. Thanks!

There's a yearly, monthly, and like quarterly I think. I'm on the monthly and it's like $7 a month automatically debited from by bank card. Best subscription ever. I've like quadrupled my anime viewing. And the quality of the streams are really nice. Love the service.

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking that it is definently worth the investment. Plus, you have nooo idea how long I have been looking for High Quality streams for anime. So this is just great.
silencer226

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Got another one up grabs.
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:58 am Reply with quote
braskez wrote:
Bento-Box wrote:
braskez wrote:
Wow, great idea. Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking that it is definently worth the investment. Plus, you have nooo idea how long I have been looking for High Quality streams for anime. So this is just great.

Exactly why I went to CR. They were offering a lot of titles that I wanted to watch and I could get them just about as fast as other streaming sites, but in higher quality and without having to worry about ads popping up and "part 1" and "part 2" switching. I recently discovered the queue feature and am loving it. I can now hook my laptop up to the LED tv and just crash on the couch for a few hours without having to switch from episode to episode or series to series. It's like having my own personal hi-def tv channel!

I also enjoy The Anime Networks' streaming site but I find it less user friendly and more ad-plagued for the free services.

If I had to choose between the two, it's CR all the way!
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Got another one and since my previous seems to have been skipped over I'll repost that.

Used.

Last edited by Dorcas_Aurelia on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
braskez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 am Reply with quote
Bento-Box wrote:
braskez wrote:
Bento-Box wrote:
braskez wrote:
Wow, great idea. Thanks!

Exactly why I went to CR. They were offering a lot of titles that I wanted to watch and I could get them just about as fast as other streaming sites, but in higher quality and without having to worry about ads popping up and "part 1" and "part 2" switching. I recently discovered the queue feature and am loving it. I can now hook my laptop up to the LED tv and just crash on the couch for a few hours without having to switch from episode to episode or series to series. It's like having my own personal hi-def tv channel!

I also enjoy The Anime Networks' streaming site but I find it less user friendly and more ad-plagued for the free services.

If I had to choose between the two, it's CR all the way!

Queue feature? tell me more! o-o
Mylene

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:54 pm Reply with quote
The queue feature allows you to put together a list of shows you're watching. You can go to the list and hit play and it'll show the next episode you need to see for a show, etc. It's kind of nice.

Anyway, another day pass:

[Redeemed]

Last edited by Mylene on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quote
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:57 am Reply with quote
I often forget to look at the top of the page, but it seems my inbox was also flooded with another gift:
https://www.crunchyroll.com/acct/?action=guestpass&code=1MPO8JIY

By all accounts, enjoy the 48 hours of commercial free anime.

You deserve it after working hard reading my posts.
egoist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 am Reply with quote
http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=AUI8OJUQ

Because that smiley is so annoying so hurry. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 4 of 36