• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Square Enix's Chaos Rings Series Now Available for PS Vita

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Multi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Interesting.

And to be honest, I've actually never heard of this series but then I looked at its release platforms and knew why I hadn't.
Broly The Saiyan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:33 pm Reply with quote
ok i am confused so is the text in english? also is it being sold in north america psn or asian psn?
Lady Multi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 am Reply with quote
Broly The Saiyan wrote:
ok i am confused so is the text in english? also is it being sold in north america psn or asian psn?

Apparently the games are already there; the games won't be on the Sony store but the PlayStation Mobile store; which you have to access through the console.... My Vita's charge is at 0 so I can't check there, but I checked and the Chaos Rings games are on the Android market.

So really, it's not PSN per say...
VegettoEX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:52 am Reply with quote
There was a PlayStation Mobile port of the first Chaos Rings. It's available for Android devices that support it as well as the PlayStation Vita. That's been available on the North American PlayStation Store for quite some time.

This Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy is actually a separate product from that, and is a native Vita game (not just a PlayStation Mobile port). It also has a physical release (not sure which territories in total have it physical, digital, or physical+digital).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1