• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Infini-T Force Film's Special Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Southkaio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:44 pm Reply with quote
I am sure that Viz Media will dub Infini-T Force, since the company avoids sub-only releases. Besides, I have never heard of a recent Tatsunoko anime dubbed in English or an American-produced cartoon based on Tatsunoko's characters.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:29 pm Reply with quote
Seems like quite a bit of old projects are getting the CG touch. Whatever the case, this will more than likely be better than that project that never happened. Because THIS happened.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 pm Reply with quote
I enjoyed the Infini-T Force anime quite a bit even though it seemed like nobody else was watching it so I can't wait to see this movie.
Southkaio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:02 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Seems like quite a bit of old projects are getting the CG touch. Whatever the case, this will more than likely be better than that project that never happened. Because THIS happened.

As far as I know, Nelvana is still working on their Battle of the Planets reboot.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:11 pm Reply with quote
Southkaio wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:

As far as I know, Nelvana is still working on their Battle of the Planets reboot.

I replied to your PM. The project that's I'm referring to is Imagi's CGI Gatman project that was cancelled. But surprisingly that there have been other Gatchman CGI projects that did make it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1